1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls make mini militia for windows phone plssssssssssssssssssssss

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nokia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nokia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Nokia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nokia?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1286478

I purchased a nokia lumina 930 about 18 months ago I have had nothing but trouble with it....it get hots frequently , it drops out , it wont turn on , its slow and basically I'm fed up with it .. when it gets hot it turns itself off , but why is it getting hot ?